The English Chapel

The English Chapel of the Church of Christ the King is based at Gordon Square, London WC1H 0AG. 
The Chaplain is Fr Peter Hudson SSC: 


The English Chapel is open from 8.30am to 3.30pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays each week with the following schedule of services on those three days:
9am Morning Prayer
12.30pm Mass
3pm Evening Prayer.


A Safeguarding Policy is in place. Details, including contact details for the English Chapel's Safeguarding Officer, are published on the Chapel noticeboard.


Forward in Faith is grateful for a generous anonymous donation which meets the cost of the ministry in the English Chapel.


The church was designed by John Raphael Brandon as the Central Church of the Catholic Apostolic Church. It opened for worship in 1853. From 1963 to 1994 it served as the University Church of Christ the King. The English Chapel has been used by Forward in Faith since 1996.